The New GraphHopper Maps

Some of you have probably already noticed: we released the new GraphHopper Maps.

I would like to thank Janek and Andi for this. A great achievement with over 100 merged pull requests!

grafik

Hi there,

I hadn’t used Graphhopper in a while, but today I opened the website and the website looked AMAZING. The front-end interface is STUNNING. It is easy to use, extremely good looking, and it gives such a professional feeling. I now understand this is a recent change. Kudos to everyone who worked on this! You did a fantastic job! I will be sure to use the platform more often, it is such a delight to use it.

I searched for this forum and created a user, such so I could comment on this. Congratulations everyone.

Paul

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely agree the site looks a lot better! Keep in mind that when looking at it from a mobile device and choosing the vector source the map is almost not usable due to slowness, I would consider removing the vector source when surfing from mobile to keep the best UX.
Great work guys!

1 Like

This depends … it works “okayish” for my newer device :wink:

I would consider removing the vector source when surfing from mobile to keep the best UX

Yeah, we discussed this. For now the user can just avoid it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.