Route found for walking only

We requested the route updates and it has already been changed in osm

On the tests i made the route is only accepting walking (by foot) as source, other sources like vehicle it’s displaying the following error.

Cannot find point 3: -9.791853337291107,-54.36602503305512

Example:

The route should work with any kind of source like vehicles and walking (which is already working fine).

Can you please paste the url for this route on GraphHopper Maps | Route Planner?

sure, it´s here

This way is still tagged as access=forestry and thus not accessible for cars: Way: 483403331 | OpenStreetMap
Did you expect such routes to be routable, or expect the route ends at the point where the non-forestry road ends instead of the error, or do you think this is a tagging mistake?

Yes, i expected these routes. These are the most recent changes to the route way: 141867377 OpenStreetMap

This bridge is still tagged as access=forestry so the roads behind it are not accessible: Way: 764517394 | OpenStreetMap
Surpassing the bridge is not possible either, because of the way tagged with access=forestry I mentioned above.

Esses ajustes foram feitos para permitir a navegação e facilitar o acesso e o tráfego, especialmente porque essas vias são muito usadas por veículos comerciais pesados.

Please make sure you stick to the OSM editing guidelines. If these roads are tagged as access=forestry for a reason (because they are only allowed to be driven on for forestry purposes) the routing profile rather than the map should be changed.