We are currently preparing the release 0.12.0, you can try 0.12.0-pre5.
If you have critical issues that should be included or if some breaking change is missing in the changelog, please let us know.
There are 3 bigger changes:
- over a year of work and research brought us edge-based CH, i.e. turn costs and restrictions are now possible for the speed mode too: #1247. Read more details in the documentation. Thanks to @easbar!
- the Isochrone API works now for public transit too: #1480. Thanks to @michaz!
- major refactoring to support more than 64 bits per edge for custom properties (“edge flags”), an in-built support for forward & backward properties and an easier API to use set&get these properties. #1447.
And many other things have improved:
- downgrade JTS to make GH working with Android - thanks @devemux86!
- for public transit we inlined the GTFSlib (no geotools dep anymore)
- Move reader-shp into separate repository
- possibility to store node ordering for CH to rebuild shortcuts much faster
- faster CH preparation
- several CH refactorings
- bug fixes