Points from routing wrong

Hello!

I’m trying to call the API to get a route as a Polyline using points. The problem is that if I select for it to give me the points in the form of encoded points they get wrong quickly. However, when I wish to get it in latlng pairs it works great. But I want it in encoded points since it’s more efficient that way. If you aren’t understanding where I am coming from see the picture below!
Untitled|592x500
As you can see, it gives a rather good line until it decides to take a left and just leave. I’ve had it working a couple of months ago but now it just quits on me. Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Kind regards,
Elias

Please use the correct decoding method. E.g. in JavaScript:

and Java:

Hello!

I used online decoders such as google’s own decoder and that happened. Is there a seperate decoder for graphhopper?

Update: I seem to have the same issue using google’s directions API. Will update if I find a solution.

Solution has been found! Apparently it responded with a string where it used double backslashes ("\") instead of 1 backslash (""). Solution was just to replace “\” with “” and the problem was then solved!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.