New api error message: "Free packages cannot use flexible mode"

Hi,
two weeks ago I tried working with your c# API , so I wrote a little windows program in c#
that pull coordinates and then get a route with the RoutingApi and it worked great.
However I tried to run today the program again and I get the following > IO.Swagger.Client.ApiException:

“Free packages cannot use flexible mode”

a note:

• I use chDisable with true

the code with Visual Studio solution is available on github: https://github.com/aviadshiber/GraphHooperExample

I could not find any details about it in google or any issue that is open. why suddenly I get this error?
to my understanding the free account enables routingApi for free…

Full details on the Exception:

IO.Swagger.Client.ApiException
HResult=0x80131500
Message=Error calling RouteGet: {“message”:“Free packages cannot use flexible mode”}
Source=IO.Swagger
StackTrace:
at IO.Swagger.Api.RoutingApi.RouteGetWithHttpInfo(List1 point, Nullable1 pointsEncoded, String key, String locale, Nullable1 instructions, String vehicle, Nullable1 elevation, Nullable1 calcPoints, List1 pointHint, Nullable1 chDisable, String weighting, Nullable1 edgeTraversal, String algorithm, Nullable1 heading, Nullable1 headingPenalty, Nullable1 passThrough, List1 details, Nullable1 roundTripDistance, Nullable1 roundTripSeed, Nullable1 alternativeRouteMaxPaths, Nullable1 alternativeRouteMaxWeightFactor, Nullable1 alternativeRouteMaxShareFactor, String avoid) at IO.Swagger.Api.RoutingApi.RouteGet(List1 point, Nullable1 pointsEncoded, String key, String locale, Nullable1 instructions, String vehicle, Nullable1 elevation, Nullable1 calcPoints, List1 pointHint, Nullable1 chDisable, String weighting, Nullable1 edgeTraversal, String algorithm, Nullable1 heading, Nullable1 headingPenalty, Nullable1 passThrough, List1 details, Nullable1 roundTripDistance, Nullable1 roundTripSeed, Nullable1 alternativeRouteMaxPaths, Nullable1 alternativeRouteMaxWeightFactor, Nullable1 alternativeRouteMaxShareFactor, String avoid)
at GraphHooperConnector.GraphHooperConnectorImpl.getRouth(Coordinate src, Coordinate dest, Nullable`1 azimuth) in C:\Users\aviad\source\repos\grapHooperTry1\GraphHooperConnector\GraphHooperConnector.cs:line 72
at grapHooperTry1.Form1.<RouteButton_Click>d__7.MoveNext() in C:\Users\aviad\source\repos\grapHooperTry1\grapHooperTry1\Form1.cs:line 56

thanks in advance,

When you subscribe you get a standard package for two weeks for free. Afterwards it will fall back to the free package that does not allow this option.

so what can I do to be able to use the api?
spinning up an instance “graphhooper engine” container on azure will enable me to proceed?
I need this for my university project :frowning:

,thanks

Ŷou can buy the basic package or use our open source project, sure