MapMatching Web App Problem

Hi,

I’m trying to do map matching of routes in Porto using graphhopper’s map matching web application.
However, I am facing 2 different problems and I hope I can get some help.
The problems are:

1. My Porto.osm.pbf is showing no change in the map that is displayed in the web application.
    I have removed all of the other osm files in the map data directory and have only kept the Porto.osm.pbf data there. I have also change the config.yml file to Porto.osm.pbf and have delete the graph-cache directory as well before running the web app jar.

2. The curl command for getting back the mapped links, i.e.
    curl -XPOST -H "Content-Type: application/gpx+xml" -d @matching-web/src/test/resources/test1.gpx "localhost:8989/match?vehicle=car&type=json" is giving me the following error:

'Invoke-WebRequest : Cannot bind parameter ‘Headers’. Cannot convert the “Content-Type: application/gpx+xml” value of type “System.String” to type “System.Collections.IDictionary”
At line:1 char:16

• curl -XPOST -H “Content-Type: application/gpx+xml” -d @matching-web/s …

• CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (:slight_smile: [Invoke-WebRequest], ParameterBindingException

• FullyQualifiedErrorId : CannotConvertArgumentNoMessage,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeWebRequestCommand’

Could any help me with these problems?