We are evaluating a potential project opportunity and the need is a turn-by-turn navigation for indoor navigation on Android platform with the following details:-
- Option to load an indoor map of a floor.
- Turn by turn navigation with shortest path from source PoI (Point of Interest) to Destination PoI markings on the loaded map.
- Arrows indicating directions.
- Distance to next turn.
- Prompts to user if he misses the path that needs to be traversed as per (2) above.
- Voice prompt (good to have).
Is there a SDK and sample application to start leveraging it? Is this covered under the open source license?