GraphHopper Navigation Web Service installation

Hi,

I’m not able to install or configure the GraphHopper Navigation Web Service in a custom server. There’s no readme installation and I’ve tried a lot of things but no one works. I will be very grateful to everyone who can help me. I tried adding it as a module with IntelliJ, but there is no way.
Please, someone would be kind enough to tell me how to install / configure this module to work with the graphhopper server.

Thank you very much!

What exactly did you try? Did you add the resource to dropwizard?

environment.jersey().register(NavigateResource.class);

Hi karusell, thank you for your reply! :smiley:

First of all I’ve clone the both git repo, and I’ve added the graphhopper-navigation module in the intelliJ (selecting the pom.xml file from graphhopper-navigation) and then build the JAR file.

I’ve added now the resource to dropwizard but the IntelliJ says the next:

Adding dependency on module ‘graphhopper-navigation’ will introduce circular dependency between modules ‘graphhopper-navigation’ and ‘graphhopper-web’.
Add dependency anyway?

Maybe I’ve to add the JAR only? Or only copy&paste from navigation to web-bundle?

Thank you very much @karussell for help me :slight_smile:

You should not deal with adding jars to the project directly. Handling dependencies in Java should be done via a pom.xml or gradle build file but is out of the scope of this forum.