Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test

Hi, i have cloned the jsprit repo (GitHub - graphhopper/jsprit: jsprit is a java based, open source toolkit for solving rich vehicle routing problems), tried to build it in my InteliJ but i am getting a build failure

Tests run: 1082, Failures: 0, Errors: 309, Skipped: 1

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Summary for jsprit 1.9-SNAPSHOT:
[INFO]
[INFO] jsprit ............................................. SUCCESS [  1.077 s]
[INFO] jsprit-core ........................................ FAILURE [  6.317 s]
[INFO] jsprit-analysis .................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time:  7.576 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2024-02-19T15:24:59+01:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-test) on project jsprit-core: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to C:\Users\zwo7a\IdeaProjects\jsprit\jsprit-core\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <args> -rf :jsprit-core

how can i solve it?

You can skip the tests by adding -DskipTests=true to your Maven command. Your log is missing the most important part, a little higher up there should be details about the tests that failed. Normally no tests should be failing of course.