Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test

Hi, i have cloned the jsprit repo (GitHub - graphhopper/jsprit: jsprit is a java based, open source toolkit for solving rich vehicle routing problems), tried to build it in my InteliJ but i am getting a build failure

Tests run: 1082, Failures: 0, Errors: 309, Skipped: 1

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Summary for jsprit 1.9-SNAPSHOT:
[INFO]
[INFO] jsprit ............................................. SUCCESS [  1.077 s]
[INFO] jsprit-core ........................................ FAILURE [  6.317 s]
[INFO] jsprit-analysis .................................... SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time:  7.576 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2024-02-19T15:24:59+01:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-test) on project jsprit-core: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to C:\Users\zwo7a\IdeaProjects\jsprit\jsprit-core\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <args> -rf :jsprit-core

how can i solve it?

You can skip the tests by adding -DskipTests=true to your Maven command. Your log is missing the most important part, a little higher up there should be details about the tests that failed. Normally no tests should be failing of course.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.