Error during mvn clean install

I’m trying to build a jar file to test the custom vehicles (with their respective AverageSpeed- and AccesParser) I implemented in the GraphHopper 7.0 version I’m using, but while running mvn clean install -DskipTests=true, this error keeps popping up:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.github.eirslett:frontend-maven-plugin:1.12.1:npm (download graphhopper maps) on project graphhopper-web-bundle: Failed to run task: ‘npm pack --pack-destination=C:.…\graphhopper7.0\web-bundle/target @graphhopper/graphhopper-maps-bundle@0.0.0-65144ede0dfbb1b0484ee3558e23d35a032204b7’ failed. java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “C:.…\graphhopper7.0\web-bundle\node\node.exe” (in directory “C:.…\graphhopper7.0\web-bundle”): CreateProcess error=193, %1 is geen geldige Win32-toepassing → [Help 1]

It happens during the install of the GraphHopper Dropwizard Bundle, if that’s relevant to solve the problem. Does anyone know what might solve this?

I found the command I mentioned above to build the jar via this link. Is it possible that this is about an out of date version of GraphHopper?

I don’t have a windows machine at hand, but it looks either the downloaded node.exe is corrupt or you do need to install a missing dll.

Maybe first try the command from this comment to redownload node.exe
https://github.com/eirslett/frontend-maven-plugin/issues/487#issuecomment-478351140
If this doesn’t help we may need to use a dll dependency check tool in order to find out what might be missing. You might need to state what kind of windows you are running. Is it Windows 10, 64 bit ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.