Eclipse error... cannot be resolved to a type

Hello.

I am trying to run a project using Eclipse IDE. The project was created in 2015, and I am trying to use the commands that are still available on the internet. I am stuck on the following error messages:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: currently
    Database cannot be resolved to a type
    The method bind(Class<Database>) from the type AbstractModule refers to the missing type Database
    Database cannot be resolved to a type
    The method bind(Class<RouteRepository>) from the type AbstractModule refers to the missing type RouteRepository
    RouteRepository cannot be resolved to a type
    RouteRepository cannot be resolved to a type
    The method bind(Class<SimulationRepository>) from the type AbstractModule refers to the missing type SimulationRepository
    SimulationRepository cannot be resolved to a type
    SimulationRepository cannot be resolved to a type
    The method bind(Class<MeasurementRepository>) from the type AbstractModule refers to the missing type MeasurementRepository
    MeasurementRepository cannot be resolved to a type
    MeasurementRepository cannot be resolved to a type

COuld you please give me any advices that could help me solving this issue?

I have already completed the following steps:

1. Installed Java jdk-8.0.242.08 and Java jre1.8.0_241;
  2. Installed Eclipse IDE and the required softwares: Eclipse Git Team Provider; JGit; Maven Integration for Eclipse; Web; XML; Java EE.
  3. Cloned GIT repository from: https://github.com/andreaswolf/graphhopper and https://github.com/andreaswolf/roadhopper
  4. Import Existing Maven Projects.
  5. Run a new JAVA application program with the following characteristics:

Main class: info.andreaswolf.roadhopper.server.RoadHopperServer

VM options: -Djetty.port=8989 -Dconfig.file=./roadhopper/application.conf - Dorientdb.config.file=./roadhopper/orientdb/orientdb-server-config.xml - DORIENTDB_HOME=./roadhopper/orientdb/

Program arguments: config=./config.properties

Working directory: Path to GraphHopper

Thanks!
Renato Bastos

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.