Could someone explain the flow of FlagEncoder class and custom model in JSON?
My goal is having as much settings as possible in the custom model, so:
- Having FalgEncoder is obligatory?
- For example: deleting truck parameters (weight, width, height, length, weightPerDriveAxle) from Flag Encoder an putting it in custom JSON doesn’t give me the same result. So how can I relocate my parameters from FlagEncoder to custom ? And why the result is another?
- I want to do it because of having information in the one file without much code and logic interference → all needed information in one, clear place. I think it could be better with any profile changes and GH updating
- Is this good idea or I overestimated custom model meaning ?
- Correct me if I’m wrong - I have some FlagEncoder classes with default settings, so when I want to change sth I do it in the custom model. In result that parameter is overwrote than it was in the FlagEncoder. So custom model is above FlagEncoder…