Creating multiple breaks for a vehicle

Hello, Is it possible to add many breaks for a vehicle? Is there a workaround for this? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

No. It is not possible. Currently, I do not know any workaraound.

I think I can contribute and try implement this feature. But, I don’t know which classes should I look into and modify to allow multiple breaks. Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes this feature would interest me too! :slightly_smiling:

Would you mind to open a new issue, i.e. a feature request on jsprit’s issue tracker? Then we can think about integrating it and sharing the work :).

My problem is solved with the multiple time windows. Multiple breaks could help me if i plan multiple days and have to tell the vehicle to make a break after each working day ( if the vehicle has to return after a couple of days). In other cases it would be a cool feature to plan for multiple weeks of months and plan with or without weekends and vacation or longer illnes.
Hmm if i now think about it this feature still would be helpfull :smiley: I will make a new issue for this :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I am thinking of how to make the break time window dependents on the actual driver’s starting time, i.e., making the time window to be dynamic and not specified in advance…it is quit challenging.

1 Like

I could potentially help with this as well. Guidance appreciated. This looks like the feature request https://github.com/graphhopper/jsprit/issues/211