Cannot find points by profile without tolls

Hi, recently I upgraded GH from 3.0 to the 7.0.
I made my profiles like in 3.0 version but of course in json. Unfortunatelly one of them doesn’t work properly.
It’s is the profile without tolls

My profile:

{
  "priority": [
    {
      "if": "toll != NO",
      "multiply_by": 0
    }
  ],
  "speed": [
    {
      "if": "road_class == MOTORWAY || road_class == PRIMARY ||  road_class == SECONDARY  || road_class == TRUNK || road_class == TERTIARY || road_class == UNCLASSIFIED  || road_class == RESIDENTIAL",
      "multiply_by": 0.93
    },
    {
      "if": "urban_density == CITY",
      "multiply_by": 0.6
    },
    {
      "if": "urban_density == RESIDENTIAL",
      "multiply_by": 0.85
    }
  ],
  "distance_influence": 0
}

In my opinion the tag ‘toll’ is wrong because the rest is the same in all my profiles and this is OK.
My points are normal points near some residential routes (i’m sure without tolls), and my profile without motorways can find theese points.

Has anyone some idea what is wrong?

EDIT: for 1757 points this profil cannot find any of them. All of my other profiles can find all of this points, is the possibillity that I have the toll settings wrong implemented?

Toll has four values: MISSING, NO, HGV, ALL as you can see in the Toll.java file. toll != NO would include toll=MISSING, so basically you are excluding all roads for which the toll tag is missing. You probably want "if": "toll == HGV || toll == ALL", "multiply_by": "0".

Thanks for explanation, it really helped me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.