7.0 access result from AccessParser in AverageSpeedParser

Hi all

I’m currently migrating from GraphHopper 4.0 to 7.0 and I’m running into a problem I can’t figure out how to solve without modifying the base code. In GraphHopper 4.0 we made our own FlagEncoders for different routing algorithms, but in 7.0 the FlagEncoder isn’t used anymore. I already figured out that to calculate the speed and acces of a way, I have to split up the logic of the Flagencoder into an AccesParser and an AverageSpeedparser. The problem now is that in the logic of the AverageSpeedParser the access of a road that results from the logic in the AccessParser has to be known for some ways. This is an integral part of our routing logic so I can’t not do this. Is there an easy solution to this or do I have to modify the base code for this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lennard

I’m not sure if I understand your question. Do you mean in your modified code the access has to be known to calculate the speed, or do you think this is somehow required to use GH 7.0?

Hi easbar, thanks for your answer! My question was indeed not the most well versed, but either way I managed to solve the problem by just changing our logic to not have the result of the AverageSpeedParser depend on the result of the AccessParser.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.