Location "open times" suggestion

Hi,
I have a problem where the vehicles can drive at any time, however, the locations have set “open times”, which can differ per location. I have looked around how Location class is used and it seems to be only used in calculating costs and times (I use a modified version of the FastTransportCostsMatrix (found here) class to save the distance to other locations).
If an implementation for a time window for the “operational time” of a location is made, could the time window then be implemented within the Location class, or should it be elsewhere? Location, I think, would be a good place to keep the time window as the VehicleRoutingProblem (link to line) class has all the locations saved in a collection.

By implementing this feature, it would then be possible to model a problem where a vehicle could travel long distances, with or without breaks, to pick up or deliver other shipments/services while it is unable to interact with locations while outside of their operational time windows, e.g. during the night. Please share your ideas and thoughts about this topic.

BR,
Patrik

I also faced such types of problem. last time I was gone best places to visit in rajasthan through vehicle but faced that problem. Really long distance travel occurred that problem.