Weighting implementation in Android App

Hello there
I’m trying to create an app that calculate the best path according to the condition of the surface. Can someone tell me if I can do it using a custom weighting like in graphhopper/FastestWeighting.java at master · graphhopper/graphhopper · GitHub ?

Yes, you can just customize the code or see this issue: create a custom profile on Android · Issue #2717 · graphhopper/graphhopper · GitHub

Thanks for the reply! So to implement this type of navigation I have to use GraphHopper in offline? Can u link me some docs for the offline implementation?

Sorry, my bad. If you want to use it online you can either send some simple http requests and include points and custom_model or use the client-hc library.

Ok, thx. The last question if I can : if I want to use some personal Data to evaluate the quality of the surface, how can I include it?

Not sure what you mean. You can request the surface information via the details parameter and process this on the client side. (Some examples are explained here.)

Try to explain better. I want to calculate the best path according to quality surface based on analisys that I did. So I want to add some data and calculate the best part according to them. It is possible?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.