Routing for public transport on own graphhopper instance?

@karussell Anything else I should set, so that I could route through bus only area (like that bus terminal) but still not allow to go reverse on oneway?

You would currently have to implement the psv or bus encoded value + parser on your own. And then you could use the suggested custom model in the linked discussion.

Would ammending bus.json in custom_models similar to bike.json not help ?
ie.: graphhopper/bike.json at master · graphhopper/graphhopper · GitHub

The psv encoded value is the important bit to allow access to psv or bus-only roads. This is currently not in GraphHopper as we have to think about first how to approach this in general.

So currently as a user I can either use current setting (bus) and not be able to route through bus terminal or use that other overwriting feature that will allow it but also route incorrectly.

Can we help somehow? Got java developers if that’s what is needed and knowledge of osm

So currently as a user I can either use current setting (bus)

Yes, this. Or create the psv encoded value plus parser to get the desired behaviour.

Can we help somehow? Got java developers if that’s what is needed and knowledge of osm

They can implement it for you, sure. But for us: we need to get this sorted first and decide how to tackle it.

or use that other overwriting feature that will allow it but also route incorrectly.

Please never use that. This is not a solution. Not even a bad one :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.