Offline Routing: Graphhopper cannot find certain routes

Hi there,

I have everything set up (osm file etc.). But when I perform some “stress-tests” with my program, the following problem occurs:

My “stress-test”: 10000 random routes in a square over Berlin.

Sometimes Graphhopper isn’t able to find a route. But when I compute the route separate (without a loop), it finds the route.

Now how can I solve this? - So far I just catch the error and start a google directions request (but this slows down my application and almost makes it unusable).

Best,

David

P.S: I did try to recompute the route separate within my loop, but Graphhopper still has problems.

Sometimes Graphhopper isn’t able to find a route. But when I compute the route separate (without a loop), it finds the route.

Do you have code where we could reproduce this issue? Without it it is really hard to judge why you have these problems.

Yes I know. Good news are, that the case is now solved. The reason lied in other software components, who manipulated the coordinates (this is why it worked when I invoked Graphhopper “by hand”).

One of my colleagues pointed it out. Sorry to bother :slight_smile: /can be closed

all the best

David