Map Matching pure Java without WebInterface

Currently investigating this and will be part of the test suite once this is fixed so that it does not occur again.

Iā€™ve investigated this and it turns out this was mainly a wrong gpx_accuracy problem. If you increase this value now youā€™ll get a perfect match:

If you keep it low the algorithm does only find close edges and will route you there.

Keep in mind that there were several problems which made the specified gpx_accuracy != the used one, all of them are now fixed in master and you can import the area and do the matching via the new frontend.

Hi Peter,

thanks for your response. Now my very bad Gpx LogFile works very well with ā€œmapMatching.setMeasurementErrorSigma(100);ā€

I have a pure local system with ā€œOAMā€ Maps and it is very hard for me to build this from soruce (Intellij) without maven. I do not know how to import the project without restructure in Intellij and build without Maven.

I hope and wish you make a Snapshot jar file ā€¦ā€œmap-matching-web-xxxxxx-jar-with-dependencies.jarā€ :wink:

Thank you very much
Achim

Nice to hear this!

Regarding the snapshot: you can build this locally - it is just mvn clean install -DskipTests=true and then you should be able to refer to the installed jars via version 0.8-SNAPSHOT, also have a look at this issue - ie. it is in the works :slight_smile:

sureā€¦

but my testsystem is a pure local system (no virus) without I_Net connection. Thanks for the hint.

so i have this (Download Errors)ā€¦

INFO] Scanning for projectsā€¦
Downloading: Index of /maven2/org/sonatype/oss/oss-parent/9/
oss-parent-9.pom
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project ā†’ [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] The project com.graphhopper:graphhopper-map-matching-parent:0.8-SNAPSH
OT (E:_ProjectsLokal_My_Graphhopper\Snapshots\27.07.2016_map-matching-master\m
ap-matching-master\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR] Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact org.sonatype.

Then call

mvn --projects hmm-lib -DskipTests=true install
mvn --projects matching-web,matching-core -DskipTests=true install assembly:single

on some machine with internet and copy the file(s) to your offline machine

Hi,

i have inserted a OAM map in your WebApp with the MOBAC (local)Tileserver.

How start your MapMatchServer local?

sureā€¦thanks

See GitHub - graphhopper/map-matching: The map matching functionality is now located in the main repository https://github.com/graphhopper/graphhopper#map-matching

Hi Peter,

i have a Bike2WeightFlagEncoder track match (setMeasurementErrorSigma(50)) with minor abnormalities FYI (see Snapshots).
green Bike Track (Douglas Peuker)
red match Track with minor abnormalities

Best regards
Achim

2016-08-27 1250__20160827_1250_Rutesheim_rtw_4.gpx.txt (39.1 KB)
2016-08-27 1250__20160827_1250_Rutesheim_rtw_4.gpx.match.gpx.txt (175.0 KB)

Yes, I observed similar for bike2 as it does not prefer the ā€˜fastestā€™ and sometimes introduces some obstacles. Probably try racingbike which could be better. Furthermore those ā€˜single-branchā€™ problems (e.g. first screenshot) should be improved on our side, or try setting higher measurement error.

The last problems seems to be oneway problems, please try matching via a different direction, also see this issue: https://github.com/graphhopper/map-matching/issues/63