java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException during searchSolution

I am facing the exception java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException during the use of searchSolutions method.

In algorithm, I have added new Shipment and then added addInitialSolutions wherein I have provided a route.

Surprisingly, this error is not thrown if the number of vehicle and number of shipments are small.

Here goes the complete description:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 10
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.state.StateManager.putInternalTypedActivityState(StateManager.java:424)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.state.UpdateVehicleDependentPracticalTimeWindows.visit(UpdateVehicleDependentPracticalTimeWindows.java:104)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.state.UpdateVehicleDependentPracticalTimeWindows.visit(UpdateVehicleDependentPracticalTimeWindows.java:38)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.state.StateManager.informInsertionStarts(StateManager.java:571)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.recreate.listener.InsertionListeners.informInsertionStarts(InsertionListeners.java:63)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.recreate.AbstractInsertionStrategy.insertJobs(AbstractInsertionStrategy.java:88)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.module.RuinAndRecreateModule.runAndGetSolution(RuinAndRecreateModule.java:54)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.SearchStrategy.run(SearchStrategy.java:146)
    at jsprit.core.algorithm.VehicleRoutingAlgorithm.searchSolutions(VehicleRoutingAlgorithm.java:205)