Is it possible to use a version higher than 1.0-SNAPSHOT on iOS?

Hello,

I’m sorry, I’ve no mention that I try to convert graphhopper in version 5.0 from Java to Objectve-c for my iOS project.
Your link refear to graphhopper-ios project in 0.8.2 relaease of 13 Jun 2013, is a too old version.
I’ve downloaded the source project graphhopper-core and with the j2objc-maven-plugin I have converted the source from Java to Objective-c. With some code workaround and excluding the jst library from import in dependency j2objc plugin, I’ve converted the project in .h and .m Objective-c classes.
Now I’ve the problem mentioned in the previous message to building all in xCode project.

There is a way to exclude the jst import from the source without having troubles in xCode project?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Matteo

Sure, I understand that you try to convert version 5.0. What I meant is that version 1.0 is not different with respect to the JTS dependencies.

Did you try version 1.0 too? For that you should be able to use the Makefile etc and learn how it is done in this case.

There is a way to exclude the jst import from the source

It seems to be used here graphhopper-ios/make/prepare.mk at master · graphhopper/graphhopper-ios · GitHub