IOS supported architectures

Hello,

I’m trying to use graphhopper in various architectures (such as armv7, armv7s, arm64 and x86_64) and I get an error message once I build my project (which has graphhopper integrated).

I executed lipo -info over graphhopper.a file and I get that it works in i386 and x86_64 architectures, but not in all the architectures that I need.

Any idea about how can I change it?

What method did you use to build the project? It looks like you’re using Max OS X as the target platform, not iOS.

You can take a look at the sample project, simply open it in Xcode and inspect the build settings. You can change the architectures you need from there.

The idea is, when you build it with Xcode, it dictates the build variables, like the architectures. This is the recommended way of building it, not from Terminal with make.

The sample project should work fine on iOS, after you import the data as described. You can use that as a starting point, and let me know if you have any issues with that.

How do I switch between two GraphHopper instances in iOS? I need to be able to switch different maps on runtime.

Refer here questions / clarification about using ios app

Please I need help.

Thanks.