Error with OSM nodes (France, Nord Pas de Calais)

I merged the OSM files of Belgium, Zeeland (Netherlands) and Nord Pas de Calais (France). When I started importing Belgium and the Zeeland part of the Netherlands the graph-creating went well. When I added Nord Pas de Calais (and now the whole of France) I’m getting an error with OSM nodes that are duplicates?

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown node type: -428454, or coordinates already set. Possibly duplicate OSM node ID: 268180075
        at com.graphhopper.reader.osm.OSMNodeData.addCoordinatesIfMapped(OSMNodeData.java:157)
        at com.graphhopper.reader.osm.WaySegmentParser$Pass2Handler.handleNode(WaySegmentParser.java:221)
        at com.graphhopper.reader.osm.WaySegmentParser$ReaderElementHandler.handleElement(WaySegmentParser.java:517)
        at com.graphhopper.reader.osm.WaySegmentParser.readOSM(WaySegmentParser.java:396)

Did you check if your merged OSM file uses duplicate OSM node ids?

I think the problem occured because I used data from different dates. When I redownload the three files than merge the files it works!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.