Cannot execute test for GraphHopperIT

When I try to run the GraphHopperIT “Test file” manually in Netbeas IDE I get following error

cd D:\ratrun\graphhopperlatestmaster\core; "JAVA_HOME=C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jdk1.8.0_66" cmd /c "\"\"C:\\Program Files\\NetBeans 8.1\\java\\maven\\bin\\mvn.bat\" -Dtest=com.graphhopper.GraphHopperIT -Dmaven.ext.class.path=\"C:\\Program Files\\NetBeans 8.1\\java\\maven-nblib\\netbeans-eventspy.jar\" -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 surefire:test\""
Running NetBeans Compile On Save execution. Phase execution is skipped and output directories of dependency projects (with Compile on Save turned on) will be used instead of their jar artifacts.
Scanning for projects...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Building GraphHopper 0.7-SNAPSHOT

--- maven-surefire-plugin:2.19:test (default-cli) @ graphhopper ---
BUILD FAILURE
Total time: 0.875s
Finished at: Sat Jan 30 10:35:55 CET 2016
Final Memory: 6M/123M
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19:test (default-cli) on project graphhopper: No tests were executed!  (Set -DfailIfNoTests=false to ignore this error.) -> [Help 1]

To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Oh, it look like we need to revert 2.19 to <version>2.18.1</version> for the maven-surefire-plugin (see the pom.xml in the root) then it works for me. Need to investigate the real cause … as the version is in maven central:

http://search.maven.org/#search|gav|1|g%3A"org.apache.maven.plugins"%20AND%20a%3A"maven-surefire-plugin"

Okay, switched to 2.19.1 which helped.

Thank you. Fixing this in 12 minutes is amazing. Works slightly_smiling:

1 Like