Build Failure on VM

Hi everyone,
I´m quite new to graphhopper as well as maven and java. Maybe some of you can help me out. Currently I´m trying to deploy a graphhopper map-matching server on a Windows 10 VM. I already made it work on a local Windows 10 System before and it worked perfectly fine. But since I tried to build graphhopper on the VM I always run into a build failure and I do not have a solution for this. So here is the Error showing up:

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:3.0.2:jar (default-jar) on project hmm-lib: Execution default-jar of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:3.0.2:jar failed: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:3.0.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved

Apache Maven 3.6.3 and Java 8 are installed. The Error only occurs on the VM. I really appreciate your help and like to thank you in advance!

Regards Martin

Hey, just a suggestion but are the maven dependencies being downloaded successfully on the VM project?
I get maven build errors when using VPN as the network blocks maven connections… Have to disable VPN, download declared dependencies once then reconnect to VPN.

Can you share your pom?

Hey Gregws,
thank you for your advice and offering your help!
I solved the problem today. The solution was to hand maven the proxy configuration.

Best regards,

Martin