Wrong directions (perhaps missing road direction)

Hi there,

I am experiencing two peculiar issues.

1. When navigation from: 55.664036,12.560265 to: 55.669579,12.565437 in driving mode (here - if you switch to walking, you get this

2. When navigating this route it goes right at the roundabout regardless of walking or driving, but it’s not allowed, as it’s one way street (see here

Thoughts?

If you are sure that this is a one-way street, we can tag it as this in OSM. After at max. 36h, we consider these changes when routing.[quote=“manuel.ns, post:1, topic:1773”]
When navigation from: 55.664036,12.560265 to: 55.669579,12.565437 in driving mode (here - if you switch to walking, you get this
[/quote]

What is actually peculiar here?

Hi Stefan,

What’s peculiar is that if you switch to walk direction it takes a rather longer route.

if you try other providers I believe switching from driving to walking would yield the same path:

Google Maps - Driving

Google Maps - Walking

The issue with walking route happens because the start point is actually under the bridge. It is not on the bridge because walking is not allowed there as there is no sidewalk. So the route is actually the shortest.

However Google sets starting point on the bridge and gives wrong directions, because walking is not allowed there.

3 Likes

I will personally double check when going there and will revert to you.
Thanks!

I see. Appreciate it!

Hi Stefan,

It is a one way street. I drove there today.

The other thing I mentioned asdzxxcasd was right.

2 Likes

Ok. Will tag the one-way street asap. Thanks for driving by ;).

I just turned Ved Stranden into one way street (https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/159326022).

1 Like