There is a first alpha release
0.10.alpha6 available at maven.
There are still some bugs that needs to be fixed before the release but it should be already good for a first test. We have lots of stuff in there - over 60 PRs:
path details with several follow up PRs
- elevation data also for northern Europe, multi elevation data possibility and elevation smoothing
- partly we can now support real time data for public transit
- an important UI bug fix
- incredible speed up of CH
- refactoring of CH handling
- updated java client
- update VTM version for Android demo
- new release management: just a git tag and it will release to maven central, so expect more than 1 in 2018
- build with checkstyle, findbugs and policeman tool
- did I forget something important ?
- many other bug fixes and improvements …
Thanks a lot to all contributors!