Need steps or command to run latest commit code

I pull the latest code from github . In updated code GHServer is deleted which class I am using to run the code from intellij . Now I am using GraphhopperApplication as Main class to run Application and same command when I used in latest code It is showing some errors mention below :

Command I used to run :
java -Xmx10g -Xms10g -jar web/target/graphhopper-web-*-with-dep.jar datareader.file=delhi.osm.pbf gtfs.file=delhi_multimodel.zip jetty.port=8008 jetty.resourcebase=./web/src/main/webapp graph.flag_encoders=pt prepare.ch.weightings=no graph.location=./graph-cache

Error :

Class JavaLaunchHelper is implemented in both /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_144.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java (0x10ca2b4c0) and /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_144.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/libinstrument.dylib (0x10cab74e0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
invalid choice: ‘java’ (choose from ‘server’, ‘check’, ‘import’)
usage: java -jar project.jar [-h] [-v] {server,check,import} …

1 Like

You select

com.graphhopper.http.GraphHopperApplication

as main class and can use e.g. the following VM options:

-Xmx4g -Xms4g -Dgraphhopper.graph.flag_encoders=car,foot -Dgraphhopper.prepare.min_network_size=0 -Dgraphhopper.prepare.min_one_way_network_size=0 -Dgraphhopper.datareader.file=berlin-latest.osm.pbf -Dgraphhopper.graph.location=graph-cache

So you prefix an option with -Dgraphhopper. or place them in the config.yml. Command line options will overwrite config options. Furthermore use server config.yml as program arguments.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply… :slightly_smiling_face:
but , we need a command to run Graphhopper with GTFS file.

Use the prefix -Dgraphhopper.

-Dgraphhopper.gtfs.file=delhi_multimodel.zip