I have a problem with routing engine at the same place that was involved in another issue with isochrones some days ago.
I’m trying to build a route from point 37.62662887573242, 55.692100386346105 to another coast of the river. If end point was placed at 37.631092071533196, 55.692874420351124, for example, I’ve got an answer that route is already complete (i.e., empty route as a result).
If I move the end point far from the bridge, I’ve got a real result. For endpoint 37.63898849487305, 55.69795363824376 real route was build using another bridge accessible by cars (closest bridge is railway only).